Loading the player...
Chewable Multivitamin NUTRILITE™
Order number: 100930| Size: 120 tablets
A multivitamin/multimineral chewable food supplement with orange flavour. NUTRILITE Chewable Multivitamin is formulated for both children and adults and provides vitamins, important minerals and beta-carotene in a pleasant-tasting supplement to be taken when additional needs are indicated. This product contains premium NUTRILITE Tropical Fruit Concentrate. An orange flavour, easy-to-eat chewable tablet that is suitable for people who prefer chewable supplements.
- Helps to provide the essential vitamins and minerals at levels that both children and adults may need.
- Contains the NUTRILITE Tropical Fruit Concentrate with plant compounds from whole fruits.
- Calcium and vitamins D contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Contains vitamins C, iron, zinc which contribute to a normal function of the immune system.
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body and to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Vitamins B contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Chewable, easy-to-eat for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Orange flavour, making the tablet palatable and enjoyable to take.
- Sweetened with dextrose and fructose.
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Children from the age of four onwards who are able to chew properly.
- Older children or adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets, or who prefer a chewable supplement.
- Those who may have a nutrient gap in their diet and who wish to supplement with a multivitamin/multimineral supplement.
- Those who do not eat fresh fruit, vegetables and whole grains every day.
- Chew 2 tablets daily: Adults and kids over 4 years.
This product contains iron. Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.